FMP: Proposal Presentation Process 360MC
There are six stages to my presentation as I have chosen to do a mixture of things;
1. Writing and preparing what I am going to say based on my final proposal.
2. Choosing and filming parts to camera.
3. Recording the audio of the rest of my presentation.
4. Collecting license free images and clips less then 30 seconds to be within limits of fair use.
5. Choosing my 3 minute audio artefact clip.
6. Editing it all together.
As I have not yet got any test footage or done a recce; as this is scheduled for the 25th January, I have had to use other means to try and make my presentation interesting. Therefore I have collected images like the ones I plan to shoot and clips of films that have been my inspiration.